Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Corn Field Maze


On Sunday, we spent some good quality time at County Line Orchard. Our first stop... the corn maze. We had alot of fun there. Alanna was determined to get to the other staircase which was on the other side of the maze. Thank goodness for Matt's navigational skills! He was able to manuver us through the maze without any difficulty. About an hour later, we emerged. Thankfully, we did not get lost! I suddenly have a new appreciation for corn fields. The sound of the wind through the corn stalks was amazing. It could relax even the most uptight person, me... Seriously, have you heard the wind through the corn stalks before? If not, I encourage you to do so sometime.


2 comments:

Lara said...

This lookes like a fun family day. I have never been in the maze, but would love to now that I've seen your photos. Only 6 days left!

Rose said...

I've heard that sound. It is relaxing...except at night when the pivot quits and you have to go into the corn in the dark to fix it...eep!

Looks like y'all had a good time!