Saturday, October 13, 2007

The many faces of Alanna


It seems that in a three-year-old's mind they are cute when they make silly faces when seeing a camera. I give up! I can remember when she would smile! Now, it seems like we are in this phase of expressive smiles and only Alanna thinks they are cute.

(Okay, maybe I think that they are cute too...)

Finally, after much encouragement, I was able to capture a few cute shots. All I can say is that I am so grateful someone invented digital cameras. I would have had to develop 48 pictures just to get these!!!!


4 comments:

Lara said...

She sure is a cutie! I like how she is trying to look all innocent and angel-like. That was probably just before the lil' booger started hopping all over the place like a crazy person! Gotta love her and her energy. She is a beauty that's for sure.

Jessica said...

Lara... You need a blog! She looks innocent and angel like.. But is far from that!!!!

Rose said...

Jessica, save these pictures. When she's about 14 you'll be able to look back at them and realize they were a precursor to the personality that she has become...and they'll be all that more precious! She sure is a little dolly ;)

Carol Beth Scott said...

How cute she is! I must say, I think she's even cuter in person, though!