Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Menu Monday....Late again

Okay... The whole concept of Menu Monday was to eat at home, NOT out... I will be honest, we haven't been doing to greatest. In an attempt to fix this major glitch, I decided to go to Sam's club to stock up on some meat and other necessary items. Here is what was in my cart: print cartridges, economy pack of hot dogs, tortilla chips, salsa, bottled water and a bag of frozen veggies...The only meat? A bag of frozen tyson chicken breasts... Can you believe that they were out of the other meat I was looking for? How dare they.... Or, was it a sign that I shouldn't cook?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

In preperation for things tonight, we were going to eat out again. Ironically, I had to stop at the grocery store for an item and instead, I got stuff to make dinner for the rest of the week.. GO ME!!!

I can do this... I think that my sister and I are going to do the cooking for the month thing... That sounds like fun...

I will post my menu as a side bar now....

Hope all is well...

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Maybe we should post where we are going to eat out instead? I think getting together and cooking, playing our favorite music loudly and freezing it will be fun! Just maybe that's work!

Rose said...

Too funny, Jessica! You are striving to eat at home and I am looking for ways to get out of the house and eat somewhere else. Twisted fate. LOL!
Good work doing all the shopping at once. When you get good at this you'll have to try buying so that you can't go back to store for what you forgot. If I forget stuff, I have to do without. It's way to far to run back to the store.