Saturday, November 24, 2007

Almost December??? Where have I been!

Well, I have taken quite the break from the Blogging world. Much longer than I ever anticipated or wanted, that is for sure. It seems that blogging is very therapeutic for me, and it gets me behind the camera again. I capture moments that I would never have captured before. The past month flew by... While I was not blogging, I was taking lots of pictures that I will share over the next few weeks. The first ones that I would like to share are from my Daugther's preschool Thanksgiving program. I have to say, this was the first program I have attended and it was really cute... Alanna was a pilgrim, but she was also surrounded by lots of indians! The children were all excited to perform the "Turkey Pokey" which was a twist on the Hokey Pokey... Here, Alanna put her waddle out!


Then, her right foot... (I think she wanted her right wing out also)

Next... You put your tailfeathers in

And you do the turkey pokey

Whew! That was an adventure! We also had a wonderful time at lunch with my sister Charlene and my niece sister. It was my birthday lunch and we celebrated at Aurielios...my favorite pizza place. My sister created a wonderful post about it... You can find it here... Thanks again for a great time! Youre the best!!!

I had the opportunity to go to an awesome restraunt in Orland with Lara, Amber, Alanna and my wonderful husband Matt... It was great! I will share some photos of the excitement on a later post... Following all the excitement... Alanna got sick... I totally FREAKED! You would think that me, the nurse, would have better control of myself... Not me. My child was not even holding water down! Fortunately for me, my sister came to my rescue... She is the experienced one that will eventually be my receptionist....

More later...But I will leave you our attempt to take a family photo for one of Alanna's school projects.... Very interesting to say the least!










1 comment:

Charlene said...

Let's see you've been at school, clinicals, work, shopping with me, bumper bowling, watching movies, doing homework, laundry, cooking, cleaning, geeze...what's your problem sis??? =)