Sunday, November 25, 2007

Birthday Dinner









For my Birthday, Lara and Amber treated me to a dinner at a Japanese steak house in Tinley Park called Hamada. It was very tasty. I have never been to a Japanese steak house so this was quite an adventure...It was a dinner and a show at the same time! It was fascinating to watch them cook the food right in front of you. (Not to mention enlightening to see how BAD everything really was for you!)


The meal started off with Japanese soup, followed by salad. Alanna loved this part and was able to use the chopsticks like a pro in no time...


Next, we witnessed first hand how chicken fried rice was made, yummy noodles with veggies, and finally, shrimp, chicken and steak.


I have to say this was probably one of the best meals I have had since Disney, lets face it, they know how to cook and set high standards once you are spoiled with the dining plan. I recommend this place to anyone and will definitely go again.


Thank you Lara and Amber for the dinner adventure!


1 comment:

Marilyn R said...

Happy belated birthday Jess! I ate at a Japanese steak house once and thought it was like a sodium fest with all of the soy sauce that was used! It was fun though!