Monday, November 26, 2007

Return to the Blogging World

It's quite refreshing to be back into the blogging world. I wanted to share these photos with everyone! They are quite hilarious! Alanna has taken a liking to posing for the camera... We will call this photo shoot #1. There will be another one this week... It never surprises me to see how many pictures it actually takes to get one with a normal smile....



Got it!!!!


This week is almost the end of school for me... I have finished my final paper (what a bear that was), I have three days of clinical remaining, one more test, and one clinical journal due... I can see the end of this semester. The whole concept of women's health interested me but the pediatric clinicals have really depressed me... I can't wait for it to be over!


I am trying to figure out some fun things to do with my time while I am on Christmas vacation. I have to start planning early to ensure that I get them all in... I am on break from December 11th until January 14th... I am open to suggestions!


One thing is for sure, reorganizing and cleaning the house is definitely on the agenda... Yes, I know this is not exciting but it must be done...


Well, I hope all is well with everyone. More later!






4 comments:

Marilyn R said...

It sounds like is is almost time to celebrate! Another semester over! Yeah!

Charlene said...

I think we should do something with the girls...and do you think you can fit some scrapbooking in?

Warren said...

YOu've made some photo developing outfit very,very,very rich!! Cute pictures though.

Becky said...

Ok Jessica - I have a plan for your break - A GOOD VISIT WITH THE KOSINA FAMILY!!! It's alwasy too hectic at holiday & family gatherings to catch up. We need a Kosina/Snell dinner out! With or without kids. We're home Dec 20-29, so you have your pick of 9 full days - you tell us when & where!!