Saturday, November 3, 2007

Yes... I am still alive


Sorry for the break... Will post more later. Life has been busy and I needed a bit of a break from blogging the past few days. I missed it though! Husband, children, school and life has happened the past few days... I think my daughters face says it all... Not to mention the movie she is holding is Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang... Looking forward to the extra hour of sleep tonight. It is the only day of the year you are actually blessed with an extra hour in it. (Notice, I am using it to sleep.)

More later

3 comments:

Warren said...

Hello Brain. You know little sister that's the same look you sported at that age wehn you felt like having a pouty moment. Hope things are going okay.

Charlene said...

I bet that's what you guys look like when she wakes you up at the crack of dawn and wants to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!

Marilyn R said...

Extra hour of sleep - I bet you stayed up an hour later then usual and didn't get it anyway. That's what I usually end up doing anyway!