Thursday, January 17, 2008

Attack of the Purple Marker




Today I had my second day of clinicals... I got to do some things that I found cool and others would find rather disgusting. I am with an awesome physician named Dr. O. He is very laid back and comfortable with teaching others. As a result, I was able to help do some procedures in the office, including excising moles and sending them for biopsy, removing an in-grown nail, and wart removal.. I know, boring for some, fun for others... 16 hours down, 164 more hours to go...

My wonderful nephew David helped with Alanna today. When I picked her up this afternoon, this is how I found her... TO CUTE! Apparently she decided to color her nose purple while she was at preschool...

I have a long day at work tomorrow.... Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

onthegomom said...

Cute purple nose!!!!!

I sort of work in the healthcare field. I work for a large clinic (over 100 providers and over 700 employees) and I train everyone on Electronic Medical Records (EMR). I am one of the "some" that thinks that kind of stuff you did yesterday would be cool...LOL.

I have added you to my blog roll!!

lupitasloves said...

What a Cutie... She looks adorable, really liked the one she was starring right at her nose (priceless moments)

Twisted Cinderella said...

What a cute little nose! Princess took her marker to her bedroom walls.

http://everaftermyway.wordpress.com