Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cleaning always means shopping, and other things!

There is something that is positive about cleaning, usually if you are deep cleaning you need things... This allows for a shopping break sometimes! As I was working on another room and closet today, I have now come to the point where I will be reorganizing and moving my scrapbooking supplies. I finally bought some things that I have been wanting. Here is a picture of my purchases:

I especially love the fact that I got everything 50% off at Michael's. I love that store and try to stay away from it as much as I can.


After our shopping excursion, Alanna wanted "Peppers" for lunch (AKA Chili's). I love the fact that restaurants give you coloring books to help entertain children. Here is a picture that Alanna created today at lunch:


The bigger one is Mommy and the little one is Alanna. I find it quite interesting that I am the one being put out by the fire hose!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm......
Of course, the coloring books are also meant to entertain the adults too... I worked on the maze and seek and find while we waited for lunch.
With our bellies full, we headed home for an afternoon nap... Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Then, off to cleaning we were.

6 comments:

Charlene said...

You are not gonna believe this but I had my hand on that middle organizer you bought...just a few weeks ago!

Jessica said...

Truly sisters!!!

Warren said...

Way to stimulate the economy Jessica!! But in the end all your doing is creating more "stuff" to organize and dispose of. Food for thought....

wearingmybabies said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the comment in my "Wife and Mommy Blog." =) I also love Michaels!! In fact I used to work there for a couple years and I think that I put at least half of my paychecks back in to the store. LOL.

onthegomom said...

I can't think of a better break during a major cleaning session than to shop!

Congrats on your new little one on the way!!!!!!

MKHKK said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on your soon to be new family member. You sure are going to be busy.

Oh, that is one other reason I can add to why I hate to clean- it makes me shop! LOL. Maybe I can tell my husband the house is a mess because I am trying to save money. LOL.