Saturday, January 19, 2008

In Limbo

Okay, I promised to not talk much about the whole pregnancy thing, but man... the above banner says it all... I am in Limbo. I don't know if I should be happy and try to "be pregnant" or if I should expect the worse. The physician updated me on Thursday night and we talked on the phone for almost 20 minutes. (My OB-Gyn is the best). I am still 50/50 on everything. I have another ultrasound on Thursday, I explained to him that I did not even want to go. There was nothing like seeing a heartbeat.... I am dreading either NOT seeing one at all or seeing one that is still low.
One bright side, the doctor at the maternal fetal medicine place was a bit wrong, there was alot of growth. I don't know what to expect or think...
I tried to get out of the ultrasound... I can't. Medically it is important to r/o bad things. UgH! I hate waiting, and i am DEFINITELY not patient!

8 comments:

lupitasloves said...

hope everything turns out good, although you do have to patiently wait... things will turn out good, and like your sister said on your old post "Let God be in control" have a good rest of weekend. I do think all of them are under the same theme, family and your children are very important...!!!

Warren said...

Hey Jessica. JUst goes to show that doctor's aren't all knowing(despite what they tell themselves in front of the bathroom mirror each day). I still think that it'll work out for you. And yes,we all know what a patient person you are(the family curse strikes again). Well let me know what they say. Thinking about you little sis...big brother. P.S. Is Alanna still beating up daddy's DS?

onthegomom said...

I hope it all turns out okay for you and your family! Best Wishes!

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Hi Jessica. Just wanted to pop over and thank you for the nice comment on my blog, I appreciate it and I hope all goes well with you as I am sure it will. Sending good vibes your way!! :)
~Michele~

Marilyn R said...

Yes, big sis is wise - Let God be God. You are in my prayers!!!! By the way, no need to apoligize for talking about the pregnancy. I like keeping up to date with you! This is one of the reasons to have a blog to begin with right?

Lara said...

You've heard this time and time again from me....think happy, positive thoughts Jess. I know the waiting is hard, but take it one day at a time. Live in the MOMENT and enjoy what you have right now, instead of focusing always on the negative and what MIGHT happen. My thoughts and prayers will be with you & the family as always! Love you all.

Char said...

Hi Jess c",)

I don't know how I found your blog today, but I'm glad I did. So now I'm reading a bunch of your old posts and found this one. I so understand what you're feeling (or were feeling when you wrote this post.

I hope things turned out the way you wanted them to. And I hope you don't mind if I pop back now and then to lurk around your blog a bit.

Nice to "meet" you!

MKHKK said...

Jessica,
I have been thinking about you and bean. I didn't want to ask but look daily for a result. I too am waiting, but not patiently. I can only imagine how difficult this is. I had a rough pregnancy with my first and every day seemed like we were just holding on. It continued that way until the day we had her. Always waiting and wondering how bad it was going to be. I am praying you get an answer this time. HUGS