Monday, January 28, 2008

Kids say the best things, don't they????

This is one that I was meaning to blog but it "slipped my mind" due to recent events....

Here is one for you...

Imagine this, the DH, the toddler, and you at the local Walmart....

(Just for the record, a trip to Walmart is always special as a result of the people you see.)

Even better?

Your toddler screaming out: "Look, its Pirate man!!!!"

Yes, she thought she made the greatest discovery ever. No, honey.... This is not a preview show to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. That is just a nice man with a patch over his eye!

Suddenly, for the first time EVER, I think Super-Walmart was not big enough for me and the DH and making sure to avoid this man was our main objective for this trip!

As we walked out of the store, I braced myself for the attack... You know, one with the pirate hook and Arrrrrrr-Matey approach. Luckily, I was safe this time. Now, if only this man looked a little more like Johnny Depp..... You know, a bit more pleasing. If it did, I would have to call my sister for sure!!!!



If only Disney would help employ the local Walmart... It would truly be a better shopping experience for all! (Right Char?)

6 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

ROTFL -hahahahhahaha HILARIOUS! I was JUST talking to my hubby about what it's going to be like to bring our baby to Walmart when she's older. She'll be saying something like that all the time, I'm sure. There are always all sorts of 'characters' there ... it's like Disneyland only not really the 'happiest place on Earth', ya know? lol Hey, it's the happiest place to find deals though, so I'll still be paying a visit regularly! lol

~melody~

OHmommy said...

They do say the darnest thing! LOL.

My daughter once pointed out "That man is as FAT as barney, but he isn't purple!" and she does not have an indoor voice.

HRH said...

I never thought of the 2 mile span of super walmart as too small until I read that...too funny!

Janice said...

Oh that is funny,
It's always a hide under a rock moment when my kids say something like that. The worst is when a kids says something to me. I think of my self as an inshape person, yet I can't seem to get the muffin top to go away after having kids. my friends little boy thought I was pregnant,, he was funny about it. Are mattie- that was humilitating.

Marilyn R said...

How funny! Glad you could avoid the Pirate man for the rest of the
shopping trip. Savy?

Jesse said...

Kids do say the craziest things and usually at the worst possible time. But on a high note I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp there's just something about him.