Sunday, January 20, 2008

My little "Diva"

What can I say, I have a little diva now. It became apparent to me over the past few months, and has increasingly gotten more evident. To illustrate, today, while I was checking on the neighbors cats, my daughter and my husband were both singing "Everyday" as a duet into toy microphones. The moment was fast and sweet, completely "diva" and one that made me laugh. I am starting to wonder if the diva characteristics have come from her father, and not me. After all, I WAS a tomboy... I blew up frogs by placing firecrackers in their mouths and played in the alley with the boys... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder. One thing is for sure, she likes shoes just as much as her father does... My DH has like a million pairs (Okay maybe like 35-40 but who is really counting????).

8 comments:

Marilyn R said...

blowing up frogs......yuck! Hubby has more shoes then you - hmmmm

onthegomom said...

I take all the credit for my Diva! I love shoes, so does she.

And blowing up frogs?!?! WOW.

Lara said...

She looks like a naked fairy almost, since the outfit is so light, but super cute. LOVE SHOES, there is NOTHING wrong with that. The more the better I always say!!

Jesse said...

I was tomboy too but I didn't blow up any frogs. Your daughter is adorable and I love the picture of her. My little one is a diva too, and at times a little high maintance. Doesn't it make you wonder what they'll be like when they're 13 or worse high school. I'm also glad to hear that clinicals are going well.

lupitasloves said...

Definately a diva!!! She looks so adorable...

desirae said...

Too cute.. I am patiently waiting for my daughter to stop being a tomboy and turn into a Diva.. The only Diva thing about her is her bossiness.. She refuses to wear dresses (only pajama's), She rips any hairthing I put in her hair out), and even though she has 800 pairs of shoes, she will only wear one pair.. I envy you your Diva!!!

**"Liza"** said...

lol blowing our frogs? gessh to scared to do that when I was young..lol..

Rose said...

She is a little dolly. I think these moments, like the one you described, are the best moments in life as parent. Actually watching them in the process of becoming the person they will be as an adult. It fills your heart and soul all up to the brim doesn't it?!!