Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Ramblings

Another long day, but easy one at work.

I have an appointment on Monday for a repeat ultrasound... I will keep you all posted. I think I have finally started to accept everything and am now just ready to find out good news, but I am also prepared to handle the bad news as well...

No more talk of that....

Now, I have needed a huge laugh for the past few days. Go see Jesse's post for today, January 12th at For the Love of Peas and Monkeys

I hope that you all enjoy it as well...

Be warned! Not for the young ones!

3 comments:

wearingmybabies said...

::HUGS:: I really hope all goes well for your repeat u/s. You'll be in my prayers.

Warren said...

Funny stuff there Jessica. Moving on...I don't have any profound bible verse or wise statement about what you wrote about this weekend...so let me just say this little sister: IT WILL BE ALL RIGHT,YOU WORRY TO MUCH!! I know worrying is a family trait and all but in this instance it's wrong to spend your enegry that way. Or to put it another way....the three of us were born healthy and normal(that's saying alot given the "specialness" of our family)so I strongly believe that trend will continue. Anyway,PLEASE let me know how it turns out(call me selfish but I think after Matt me and Charlene deserve to know before every Tom,Dick and Harry does--apologies to Tom Dick and Harry) IT WILL BE FINE JESSICA!! Love,your optimistic(yes,that's what I meant to write smartypants)brother...Warren :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am eagerly awaiting the results of your ultrasound today. ((hugs)) and best wishes.