Sunday, January 20, 2008

Simple Sunday

Not much going on here today... Just a simple Sunday. Little bit of housework, a trip to Sam's club, and Sunday football with my family. One thing that has become a tradition is my nephew, David, spending Sunday afternoon's with us.... Today, we were joined by Paul, my other nephew. We had a nice afternoon. I can still remember when these boys were little. When I look back, it seems just like yesterday that they were annoying the crap out of me while I was watching them. You see, I lived with them when they were little and our relationship is more like a brother-sister type. Not only did they leave Lego's out where I would step on them, they got into all my belongings and teased the heck out of me!!! Now, they are young men... Ugh! I am starting to feel so old! Life happens so fast when we are not paying attention. If only there was a rewind button!!!!

6 comments:

dcrmom said...

Yeah, life has a way of running away from us, doesn't it! A rewind button sure would be nice.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

I too would like a rewind button.

Thanks for dropping by and leaving me a line, now I can read your blog too!

onthegomom said...

I can feel your pain! My oldest will be 18 next week. :*-( I just don't know where the time went.

Lara said...

I love Simple Sunday's and the Snell household always has the best ones. Thanks for entertaining me and Amber. We had fun hangin' with the crew and watching football!

Rose said...

Yes, a rewind button would be nice at times....but then again...sometimes fast forward would be nice too. I guess I'll just take it as it comes and try to appreciate the positives and ignore the negatives more.

Liza said...

I can feel your pain too, lol. Time flies so fast and I feel old too hehe.

Thanks for dropping by Jessica. Have a great Thursday.