- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Thats it!!!! So here it goes!
1. This one is a habit... I have a horrible tendancy to bit my fingernails. I have done this for as long as I can remember. I can't stop it! You would think that I would understand just how dirty my fingernails are since I am a nurse and all but NO! I still bite them!
2. Quirk? I have alot of those. I really hate telemarketers! Especially the ones that call you home and can't even pronounce your name correctly! Seriously people, if you can't even bother to call me by my appropriate name than DONT CALL ME AT ALL! No, you have not reached the SMELLS' residence or the SMELLING residence! NOT EVEN CLOSE! Even worse, when they call on the weekends, really early in the morning or really late at night! Do they think I really have nothing better to do than talk to them? Hmmmm.... Ugh.... Grrrr (Okay, I'm done) Whew, I feel better now....
3. Thing... I love Vera Bradley purses. I got the new catlague on Tuesday and can't stop drooling over it. I even got my sister Charlene addicted (hee hee, I knew I could make a monster!!!). So what if my DH thinks they are ugly and that they look like Grannie purses! I like them... (Secretly I am trying to plan a trip to the outlet sale... Shhhhhhhh, its a secret! My DH might kill me, or continue to jeer at this wonderful new obsession that I have.) Maybe I will have to dedicate a post to my awesome VB purses! Now, my sister Charlene wants to see my VB reversible belt... I haven't quite went that direction yet....
4. Quirk. I think that my house is dirty, ALL THE TIME! I especially thnk that the house is dirty if there is hair on the bathroom floor... This is usually an everyday occurance. As a result, I feel like Monica from friends sometimes. I never let my house get as dirty as it did this fall. I can't believe I lived through this disasterous occurance. Needless to say, While you could probably eat off my floors and take the white glove to the tables, my house will ALWAYS BE DIRTY! (I wonder if there is a medication to treat this... Hmmmmmmm....)
5. Habit. I never use condiments on food. I do not like ketchup, mustard, mayo etc... Unless its is hot sauce, I do not touch it. No joke! Hotdogs are plain. Hamburgers are eaten only with pickle. BLT's with no Mayo! Come on people, TASTE YOUR FOOD!!!
6. Habit.... Okay, brace yourselves... I LOOK IN PEOPLES MEDICINE CABINETS!!!! Yes, there you have it.... I finally admitted it. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR HOUSE I HAVE PROBABLY, NO MOST DEFINATELY LOOKED IN YOUR MEDICINE CABINET. I feel better. I do have a fear about this though... I think I saw it happen on a movie once. I fear that when i look into someone's cabinet that it will collapse and stuff will fall out and hit me in the face. (You can see that this has really deterred me from doing it.)
Wow! I feel better today! Now, who will I pass this on to? Hmmm.....