Monday, January 14, 2008

Ultrasoun Results

Okay...

Here are the unofficial results...

No change in size at all....

No change in the heartbeat...

SO, I guess I still have to wait.

My sister had a good point, one that I am still not remembering: Let God be in control!

Ugh! It is so hard. Things happen for a reason and when GOD wants them too, not me. Why do I always have to be such a planner????

No more on this subject until something happens one way or another...

As for the rest of life, it goes on. Classes and clinicals start tomorrow.

More later... Love ya all!!!

4 comments:

Jesse said...

I just want you to know that I will continue to pray for you and your baby. Good luck on your classes and clinicals tomorrow-let me know how everything goes.

Rose said...

I've been down this road in the past and I know how painfully difficult it can be. I'll keep you in my prayers, Jessica. Keep your chin up.

MKHKK said...

Ah the roller coaster of emotions continues. I am sorry you didn't get a black and white answer. Gray is so hard. I too am a planner and just want the information so I can go on either direction. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

onthegomom said...

Your sister is right, but boy oh' boy is it hard, I know!

Praying for you and your family!!!

{{HUGS}}