Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Vera Bradley Obsession... Just the Beginning?



Okay... I started my addiction in August of 2007... It began with an impulsive purchase of a Java Blue Vera Bradley purse and wallet. I wasn't completely sold on it at the time, but liked it. What person would actually use these as purses?
Well, after about a day of using one, I fell in love. It became cuter, and as soon as I realized exactly how versitile it was and that I could even wash them, I was sold. I asked for another one for my birthday in November, the Mod floral Pink design.
Now, I am stuck on the same style as well. I like the Betsy. It has an outside pocket and it zips. Purses that do not zip freak me out...
My latest purchase came after I reviewed the newest catalog for like a week. It is pictured seperately above. I think it is my favorite so far. I actually want a bigger one in this print, the daisy daisy.
Now, even more drastic... My desire to attend the outlet sale in Ft. Wayne this year. It is on May 1-3rd. Anyone in? I have to admit that I am a bit afraid of the other women that might attack me as I look for more VB purses and accessories. Deep down, I think my sister might want one of thier belts for a present so I have to go! My desire???? Perhaps the luggage pieces! Who knows! Sounds like an adventure and lots of fun to me! Has anyone been to one? Just curious if I would need armor and a baseball bat to get through the crowds!

7 comments:

Janice said...

I love purses. I just got a new one about a month ago, I like it ok. Tonight mt sister in law had an at home party for purses. Oh my gosh, I had such a hard time not buying one. CUTE CUTE CUTE

Jesse said...

I'm a purse freak too. One of your other posts you had mentioned Vera Bradley and I wasn't sure who they were until I went to buy my new purse, and I have to say they're different but they're really cute. I may have to go investigate a little more into them.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Seriously, I LOVE handbags. LOVE. I will give you a year's worth of Dove Bars for your handbags....please??? lol

Cannot wait to hear how the sale goes. You must go! :)

~melody~

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh and I JUST posted some Handbag deals on my site ... so you KNOW I love handbags! LOL

Marilyn R said...

Hmmmmm didn't know they made an ipod cover...... You have a great collection going there Jess!

Charlene said...

I want to see YOU in the belt sis! I think you have hooked me too...Fort Wayne here we come!

MKHKK said...

I have a VB knock off that I love. I am hoping to upgrade for my birthday to the real deal! They are the perfect purse/diaper bag. They don't match themselves so they match everything!