Sunday, January 13, 2008

You are Missing Out!

If you do not blog, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!! Give it a try, it is SUPER easy!

Why should you blog??? I have a million reasons but here are just a few:

1. It gives you some "Me" time
2. It is relaxing
3. It is fun
4. It keeps you behind a camera
5. It is an easy way to keep others informed about your life
6. It is fun
7. You meet new people
8. It is fun
9. It is fun and cool....

Did I convince you yet?????

Also, Please let me know you were here! I want to share my thought and experiences with you!!!

3 comments:

Warren said...

Kilroy was here...seriously,I enjoy leaving comments on you and Charlene's blog(bet some of the other bloggers think I'm a fry short of a happy meal,but what the hell). Left you a inspirational message a minute ago so please read it and keep it in mind BRAIN,love Pinky--NARF!!

P.S. going to see Sweeny Todd and horror of horrors it was my idea!! Man,what was I thinking!!! :)

Becky said...

Hello!!! I can't wait to see how the U/S comes back - keep us posted!. P.s...I saw Sweeny Todd...what a waste of $10!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I have been blogging for years. I truly love it.

http://everaftermyway.wordpress.com/