Monday, February 4, 2008

Drum roll, please...


Okay, I am passing The Spreader of Love Award to the following blog friends that I have come to know and love....
First, to my sister Charlene
Without her, I would have never started blogging.... Thank you for introducing me to my new favorite hobby (or obsession)!
Second, my new found favorite blogs Classy Chaos and The Cook Gang
These ladies will make you giggle and tell you how it really is. They are great blogging moms in the real world! Thanks for brightening my bloggy days!!!!
Third, to MKHKK
Michelle has been a wonderful supported and blog hug giver the past few weeks... And she is expecting like her 100th kid! Thanks for being there!
Once again, thank you to Desirae at Burnt Cookies for making it possible to give this award! You go ladies!!!!! Much love to all of you! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Star8278 said...

You are a winner!

Stop by my blog to leave me your mailing address and thanks for stopping by my bloggy giveaway.
http://star8278.blogspot.com/2008/01/free-stuff-giveaway.html

Marilyn R said...

A winner - how fun! Hey - did I miss the big announcement?

OHmommy said...

First off... congrats on the award. I heart your blog.

And then... thanks! I blush. Awards make me feel all fuzzy and warm.

BTW, I too am so obsessed.

Janice said...

Oh my heck, my very first award, thank you. you are so sweet. I don't even know what I do with it, I mean do I give it away too? How does this work? Hee hee, I am so lame.

Barbara Doduk said...

Congrats on being awarded, and thanks for passing it on and spreading the love even further.

Smoochies
B @ The Love Blog