Saturday, February 9, 2008

If I were a Shoe

My sister Charlene had this on her blog Living Life Out Loud a week ago... I thought I would give it a whirl. Feel free to give it a whirl if you would like.

If I were a shoe, I’d be a pair of flip-flops: As close as I can be to barefoot!
If I were a city, I’d be Florence, Italy: Its so beautiful there!
If I were a season, I'd be Fall: I love the changing of the trees and the weather in the fall!
If I were a car, I’d be a Bentley. Ummm... Need I say more.. Sweet ride with lots of class!
If I were a vegetable, I’d be a potato. (They are my favorite)
If I were a fruit, I’d be a kiwi fruit...
If I were a color, I’d be green. Its my favorite
If I were furniture, I’d be a cozy bed.
If I were a song, I’d be Footloose!
If I were a country, I’d be United States of America.
If I were a beverage, I’d be a Carmel light frappacinio from Starbucks... YUM!
If I were clothing, I’d be a pair of flannel pants.
If I were weather, I’d be sunny, about 70 degrees and 0 humidity.
If I were an animal, I’d be a giraffe...tall and thin!
If I were a dessert, I’d be a french silk pie from Bakers Square
If I were a plant, I’d be ummmmmmm....? A Christmas Tree!
If I were a word, I’d be DETERMINED.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I love this tag-

I would have to be flip flops too, today we hit 34 degress and I thought I would go out in flip flops, ok I think it is warm enough but there is still so much snow and ice that I slipped and slidded (?) all over the place, damn it- I want to wear my damn flip flops..... Ok, I feel better. ;)

Charlene said...

I have been wondering when you were going to share! The only think I can's see if Footloose - to uptight but it's a good goal!!! We can be Footloose on vacations!!!!!