Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm thinking...ITs Thursday Already????

This week totally has flown by.. All I can think is "Today is Thursday, already?" Seriously people, why does time go by so fast?

Anyways, since this week has been filled with dog training, class, clinicals, being a wife and a mom, life has flown. I am dreaming of the weekend where hopefully I can stay at home and relax... Except for the laundry that will call my name anyways!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's day! I will be cramming more clinical hours down my throat so that I can be done with this in like a month... Here is my countdown update: 96.5 hours down...83.5 more hours to go..... Woohoo! Besides, if I was off I would have made my husband take me to the White Castle Valentine's dinner, hee hee.. ( I think that he thought I was joking!)

Alanna helped make 30 treat bags for her Valentine's day party today. I will post some pictures of all the cavities that will form instantly! Seriously people, why do we need candy for every holiday!?!!? And tatoos? Why promote the skin insanity at this early age by placing them in the valentine's!?

The valentine cards this year? Well, that would be no other than High School Musical 2! What about you moms out there? What were the favorite choices for this year???

Happy Valentine's Day!

More later!

14 comments:

lupitasloves said...

WOW!! u know i was thinking the same thing... why so much candy??? I also was looking for valentine cards for my kids and all i found were bags with candy and more candy and tatoos... I thought everyone is doing this now so i guess i will get them too...but i agree with you why all the candy??? I have a bucket full of all the candy my kids get for the holidays at their school, and keep it hidden from them.

have a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

MKHKK said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jessica! I hope you can fit in a little down time today to love your family. I am so with you on the tattoos already. My kids love them. My kids went with Tinkerbell and Horse Valentines. At least one of them could write the names herself this year. It becomes quite the project. LOL.

Marilyn R said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jess! Hallmark filled my Valentine's Day card order this year.

Chuck said...

Your life is very full! Hope you enjoy the day and you get to relax at some point -- that's what holidays are all about :) p.s. thx for the visit.

Sharon said...

Happy Valentines Day
I agree about the tatoos. I don't think they should promote them for young children. My ex-daughter-in-law used to put them on the kids. Everytime they came to Granny's with one on, I'd tell them how ugly I thought they were.One weekend my youngest grandson came and he went right into the bathroom and was washing, we could not figure out what he was doing. I went in to ask him if everything was okay. He just looked at me and said grandma I am taking it off since you don't like them. I must say that it made me cry and feel like a real bad grandma.

Janice said...

Happy V-Day-

HSM 2 is so the rage right now, that is all Taylor wants..

Jen said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm lucky as my kids are old enough to want or have to do Valentine's yet, however I do have to suffer through Blue's Clues, Barney, etc etc! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love it!

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jessica!!

Charlene said...

We are getting ready for our Valentines Dinner tonight - and our in house Valentine Celebration! You are doing double duty with those Valentine treats - by the way, no candy given out in this house this year!! YEAH

OHmommy said...

I know.... candy ever holiday. And my 3yr old is enrolled in 2 different preschools. DOUBLE THE CANDY!!! Thank god the husband is a dentist. LOL Happy v-day to you. Mwah!!!

desirae said...

Transformers.. Those were the valentine's of choice. And I know what you mean about the tattoos.. I cannot stand them.. I think they are so gross, but my MIL keeps putting them on the kids. And not just one tiny one well hidden (like on the stomach).. Oh no, they are great big gross tigers/dragons/etc. on thier arms or hands..

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Happy late Valentine's Day!!! You sound like you had a fun and busy one! :) I'm with you....where does the time go? I'm just glad it's Amazon Friday! hahaha I'm pathetic, I know, I know! lol

Have a wonderful weekend!!

~melody~

onthegomom said...

My daughter chose Tattoo valentines over High School Musical 2 and Hannah Montana! I was amazed....

**"Liza"** said...

You're a busy bee Jessica.You definitely need a relaxing time. Good to know you have date yesterday "unlike me". I agree with tattoo I don't think it's a good idea to introduce them to kids in early age, but what you can do kids love them. I'm hoping my boy wont like them when they get older..