Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Magnified Life



This is how our dog must feel lately! Hee hee! Sorry I have been so quiet! I will be visiting everyone sometime today and will look at thier blogs with the assistance of Alanna's magnifying glass, okay...not really, you got me! I had to do a paper for school that was 32 pages and have been spending time with Alanna and our dog, Belle. It is snowing outside (AGAIN!---ugh). Other than that, life as usual. I will post more later.... I have to let the dog out! OHMommy... How is your new pup?????

2 comments:

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Bwahahaha... Alanna is so funny! Those are cute and hilarious pictures...
it's good to see you back Jess and gosh, 32 pages... gasp! Umm... that's darn right scary. Have fun in the snow!!

OHmommy said...

He will be on a leash tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up, Jessica. Send the memos MY WAY! Mwah!