Sunday, February 24, 2008

Passin' on the Xxtraordinary Blogger Award


Okay, so sometime forever and a day ago, my blogging friend Liza at Mommy's Little Corner gave me an awesome award. I thought I would finally pass it on.


First, I am going to pass this one to Jesse at For the Love of Peas and Monkeys

This gal is an absolute HOOT! I am seriously still laughing at the courage she had to get matching tattoos with her sister on a recent vacation. She will make you laugh and she really loves her newest handbag too!


Second, I am going to pass this on to Lupitasloves at Little Pieces of my Life

This chic is an awesome photographer and has been a faithful visitor to my blog from the beginning! I love the pictures she takes of her totally cute children and the memories that she shares!


Third, I am handing this one off to my sister Charlene at Living Life Out Loud

She was the one who inspired me to start blogging! THANK YOU! She has been a bit quite the past week but she has every reason to be.. She is sick, has sick children, and a son that needs knee surgery due to a recent injury. Not to mention, she is the most awesome Disney travel agent I know. Go see her blog now and if you are looking for someone to help meet your travel needs to Disney and their other destinations, keep her in mind!


And last, but certainly not least.... I am passing this one on to Desirae at Burnt Cookies

You have to check this moms blog out when you have a chance.... Especially if you want to here about her latest life moment: A HUGE CAR FIRE.... Go there now to learn more!


PS.... I should give this award to blogger for FINALLY fixing spellchecker! ITS ABOUT TIME

9 comments:

Charlene said...

Thanks Sis! I hope you are feeling better now! And thanks for the Travel Agent Plug! Anyone feel like going to Disney???

Liza said...

You're welcome. You deserve it dear. Cheers!

desirae said...

Thankyou so much. I'm glad to know spellcheck is fixed. (I feel like it's been forever since I checked people's blogs. lol. I think it's really only been like 3 or 4 days.) Thank you again.

HRH said...

Oh goody! New blogs for me to check out. I always love a good list.

Love your polka-dots.

And God bless spell check with a little extra blessing to blogger to not have it happen again!

HRH said...

Oh goody! New blogs for me to check out. I always love a good list.

Love your polka-dots.

And God bless spell check with a little extra blessing to blogger to not have it happen again!

HRH said...

OMG. What is happening. I am taking over your site...here is one more comment from me! Weird.

Jesse said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! I just want to say that I'm so glad I found your blog. As for the Oscar's I totally forgot it was today until I turned on the tv. I'm not really sure who I want to win but I love seeing all the beautiful dresses. As for Juno I haven't seen it yet but I definetly want to. Hope you had a great weekend.

lupitasloves said...

thanks much for the award you rock!!!

havent been on here much this week, didnt mean to pass this on... but i still peek once in a while. take care!!!

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Hey Jess, if you want, email me at tombacat2007@yahoo.com with an email and I can let u in to Owl Light my personal blog... it's for friends so they know what's going on a bit in my life... if you want!!
~Michele~