Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sports Illustrated... LOOK OUT!!!!




We may not have our clothes painted on....

We may not be super tall or skinny....

BUT



We feel hot! Hee hee!


Last week the new Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition magazine was sent out as well as the new Victoria's Secret catalog... I am sorry to dissapoint you, but these photos are not found in either!


PS.... Alanna took the best photo of me I have had in a LONG time! (Even if i was in my PJ/loungewear)



I think she is going to be a great photographer in the future!

11 comments:

Jen said...

Came across your blog for the first time today! Love it. Don't ask me how I found it, I can't remember...it was a link from a link from a link...or something.

Anyway. I really enjoyed it and the future SI photos are awesome!

xoxo
Jen

http://jenatwork.blogspot.com

Liza said...

I agree! You're both hot ;) Alanna should be a model, the camera loves her.

Take care.

p.s.
Were you asking about the spelling? It's delicacy ;)

Chuck said...

You guys are gorgeous!!!! And those girls in those magazines, well...they've been altered you know. Oh my...and they don't live/love/laugh like we do either. So not worth it!!

Chuck said...

p.s. thx so much for your visit. *smooches*

Pennies In My Pocket said...

SUper models have got NOTHING on the two of you!!! I love it! Fab photos!! ;-)

~melody~

lupitasloves said...

you guys look cute!! I agree with all your friends they dont live/love/laugh like we do... you have a good one. take care n thx for the visit i enjoy reading the comments you leave you always put a smile on my face...

OHmommy said...

Hawt! Nuff said.

onthegomom said...

Cute pics!!!!

Char said...

Woaw girl - groovy pic of you! Watch out, Heidi Klum. Here comes another hot mama!

Rose said...

You girls are DOLLS!!

Taylor said...

Gorgeous photos of you two!