Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This and That...

Okay... aside from no sleep d/t the new puppy, PRINCESS BELLE, not a whole heck of alot going on here... My wordless Wednesday captures the moments of house breaking at its finest, especially in the Midwest in February! YIKES.....

We start obedience classes on Saturday. Belle and us really need them.

I went to the doctor for my follow-up appointment.... No definate pathological problems caused the miscarriage we had a few weeks ago. From what I gathered, that is a good sign. However, as a result, they will monitor me closely my next pregnancy and take lots of blood, I am sure.....
Alanna still hopes that our next baby is green. I hate to tell her that unless mommy mates with the Green Giant, that isn't going to happen!

Well, I am calling it a night. I will visit everyone tomorrow... Hope all is well. I am still mad at blogger... NO SPELLCHECKER again!

3 comments:

Marilyn R said...

Jolly Green Baby....hmmmmmm At least she isn't hoping for a purple with pink polka dot baby!

desirae said...

Does your daughter have a name picked out for a baby. That's always hysterical.. I've thought of another option for a daddy.. It could be half ogre, if you went with shrek.. (Now there's a hottie.)

Warren said...

THe Green Giant huh? NO love for Shrek? I hope Alanna liked the VAlentine's Day card I sent. SO what kind of dog did you get?