Sunday, February 3, 2008

Who are You???

I have a problem.... Would the individual from Amman, Jordan please identify themselves??? I am starting to think I am being stalked! You come to my sight daily and do not leave me a comment! PUHLEASE????????

Okay, on to better things.....
Today is Superbowl Sunday... I have to show you some pics when I load them later and I also still need to pass an award away.... Guess what I will be doing later???? See Ya!

PS... I wonder how long blogger is going to let the spell check be out of commission...Please pardon any typos!

12 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

lol,
well I don't know the visitor from Amman who doesn't comment
I'm the visitor from Cambridge uk

QUASAR9 said...

PS - Great title for a blog!

Janice said...

I so look forward to your blog everyday, you are refreshing.

Janice said...

P.s How do you track who is coming to your blog? I am to new at this and a little stupid when it comes to this stuff.

**"Liza"** said...

Too bad me and my husband are not a sport fan. I hope you have a great super bowl party!!.:)" hope your team win!"

Charlene said...

So that's why my computer runs so slow, it's beaming down from Amman....

onthegomom said...

Instead of doing laundry I am catching up on my blog (of course after I watched most of the Super Bowl...lol).

Blogging is always a better choice!

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Realy, bloger has a probleme with ther spell cheker? I neffer relized that. Hmmm. :D

Jesse said...

Congrats on your award! And incase you're wondering I'm from the Lone Star State.

Jessica said...

Woohoo!!!! I pulled out one lurker!!!! Thanks Quasar9

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Hello!
I come back every now and then....

Crooked Eyebrow said...

PS I need your email address...
I went to email you a response to something and I couldn't find one for you.

Your in IN right??

crookedeyebrow AT gmail DOT com