Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Bomb Just Dropped!

Okay...

First... I MISS BLOGGING!!! I think it is my form of self medication. I can't wait to do this again! Life has been happening and I can't wait to go on my vacation. I NEED IT!

Why??? Well... Let's just say the bombed dropped.

School, work, family and life all collided... The world just stopped... I FAILED MY FIRST TEST EVER... Lets pray for a curve... PUHLEASE!!!!

Failing in the graduate program is anything under an 80%... I have not been close ever (Even though I always say that I am going to fail or that I did...but didn't) Well... This time I did. 75% (I am biting my lip hard because the person behind me only missed three... THANKS FOR BLOWING THE CURVE HOPE!! UGH!)

More later! Miss you all!

PS... Did I mention that there are only three days left until vacation????

14 comments:

MKHKK said...

Oh Jess! I hope their is a curve and that you have the most relaxing vacation ever! Miss ya.

desirae said...

Oh no.. I hope vacation is great, and relaxing.. And that when you come back, all the test scores have been replaced, and there's a redo.. (The redo should be brought into play WAY more often as far as I'm concerned.) Hope they curve it.. PS.. We've missed you!! (I think I was checking your blog like 3 times a day, wondering where you were, hoping that everything was ok..) Glad you are back!!!

Jesse said...

Well I hope you get a curve. And hopefully with a vacation it'll be the relaxation that you need. I'm glad you're back but we'll miss you while your gone.

Marilyn R said...

Have a great vacation and forget your worries for a little while! Enjoy!

HRH said...

Oh so sorry. Praying for the curve...

Missed you too.

MKHKK said...

Hey lady. How was the vacation? What ended up happening on your test? Inquiring minds want to know.

I hope you are well and just enjoying your dull life ;)

Kelli said...

are you ever coming back to blog world? wondering how your doing? hope all is welll

desirae said...

where have you been?? Was vacation so good, you decided to stay there?? Just wondering how you are.. Hope all is well

MKHKKH said...

So now I am starting to worry. Are you OK? You haven't been here in over a month. Drop by and let us know you are just busy.

Crooked Eyebrow said...

Ok, I'm checking back in to see how things are going.

Updated needed sista!

Good luck and I admire you for doing the graduate program. You rule.

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Miss you... hope u guys are ok.

Jesse said...

It's been a long time since you've posted anything. Hopefully everything is ok-drop me a line and let me know.

janethvicy said...

Hello!!Visiting here..Care to exchange link??God Bless!!

janethvicy said...

Hello!!Visiting here..Care to exchange link??God Bless!!